The National Glyptothiki is a sculpture museum in Athens, an annex of the National Gallery of Greece. The museum was established in 2004 and became the first National Glyptothiki of Greece. It houses a permanent collection of Greek sculpture from the 19thand 20th centuries and temporary exhibitions, mainly of sculpture. The museum is based in two buildings in the area of the former royal stables in the "Alsos Stratou" (Army Park) in the area of Goudi. So far, the museum has hosted two temporary exhibitions, the Marino Marini (1901-1980) (June–October 2006) and a retrospective exhibition of Yannoulis Halepas (February–September 2007). It is open daily from 9am to 3:30 pm and it is closed on Tuesdays.